If you are a professional, A.A. members are available to cooperate with you.
- Health Care Professionals
- Correctional Facilities Professionals
- Treatment Facilities Professionals
- Media and News Professionals
- Employee Assistance Professionals
Alcoholics Anonymous has many A.A. members and service committees who are available to provide professionals with information about Alcoholics Anonymous. A.A. has a long history of cooperating but not affiliating with outside organizations and being available to provide A.A. meetings or information about A.A. upon request.
For professionals working with people who have special needs we have A.A. material and literature in Braille, videos in American Sign Language, easy-to-read pamphlets, and much more.
If you would wish any further information about Alcoholics Anonymous please call or write our General Service Office at:
P.O. Box 459, Grand Central Station
New York, New York 10163
(212) 870 3400
- A.A. as a Resource for the Health Care Professional
- A Message to Correctional Professionals
- Members of the Clergy Ask About Alcoholics Anonymous
- Is There an Alcoholic in the Workplace?
- If You Are a Professional, A.A. Wants to Work With You
- Safety and A.A.: Our Common Welfare
Reprinted with permission of A.A. World Services, Inc.